Tuesday, 19 December 2023

Still Small Voice

April 15th, 2023

You asked me, 'How can I turn Israel and the nations to myself?'

So I answered you according to Zechariah 4:6.

“This is the word of the LORD to Zerubbabel:

Not by might nor by power, but by My Spirit,’

Says the LORD of hosts.


Therefore, it is through the operation and manifestation of the gifts of the Holy Spirit working mightily through My Church. You are the means by which I accomplish my task. Immediately I was reminded of the prophecy given to me by Dr.Bill Hamon durning the school of the prophets (OPI) on June 26th, 2021, …” you are My instrument to get the job done therefore rise and be the man of faith, boldness, miracles with signs and wonders and I will for filled all that I promised you and I will take care of the finances, I take care of the people, I take care of the situations. You just do what I tell you to do, and I will take care of all the rest, says the Lord. Amen 


So, now stay focused on what I called you. I want to be a voice for this generation of the end times. On the same day, through my servant Bill, who prophesied, 'I will anoint you now!' and I appoint you now! To be my voice, I will back you up to speck My Word with demonstration. You hear My Word, and I will heal the sick, cast out demons, and make a way when there was no way, and the prayers of the saints will continue to be strong. Also, I spoke through Jackie Mare in July 2022, saying that you are the voice of the Lord like John the Baptist, with the fullness of the Lord to sputter forth auricles. I confirm My word through the words of My holy prophets. 


Now, ask Me not only for the gift of prophecy but for the office of prophet, with the downloading of spiritual authority and dominion over the regions and nations. ( 1 Corinthians). 12:20, Eph. 2:20, 4:11). Not only that but also ask Me for the office of the apostle under the leadership of the Chef Apostle, Jesus Christ and co-labouring ctogether with High Priest In order of Malchizedek for the  purpose of the equipping of the Saints and the work of the ministry until the Body of Messiah growing and maturing to the full measure of the statue of Christ”. 


Now, as you are asking, bring the anointing oil and pour it into the 'Horn of Salvation'. Get down on your knees in front of me.


Now, as I anointed David by the prophet Samuel, I anointed you to be My witness to the resurrected power. Be not afraid, for I didn't give you the spirit of fear, but of love, power, and a sound mind to be My witness in these days. 


Do you remember the word of prophecy through My prophetess Annette Wright on February 6th, 2022 saying “ God has given you the nation of Thailand and I prophesy that it will even flow as Isaiah 6:1-3, that he saw the LORD high and lifted up, and that  the trait of His glory filled the temple. I believe that your desire is dead. It's all for Christ and for Christ alone. Therefore, I prophesy that the glory of the LORD will flow through your hands and manifest what God has aligned you to do, and you will become a true apostle, moving in far East Asia. 


Stay focused on your direction. You are like a big ship that is fuelled by burning coals. Prophecy by the Korat team. Therefore, keep your eyes on the Lighthouse, which is Christ, the Rock, the Author, and the Finisher of our faith. Let's be hidden in Christ, the Rock, with God. The still small voice speaking inward will always guide and lead you towards all the truth. A good example of this is God's Revelation to Prophet Elijah in 1 Kings 19:11-12. 


Then He said, “Go out, and stand on the mountain before the LORD.” And behold, the LORD passed by, and a great and strong wind tore into the mountains and broke the rocks in pieces before the LORD, but the LORD was not in the wind; and after the wind an earthquake, but the LORD was not in the earthquake; 12, and after the earthquake a fire, but the LORD was not in the fire; and after the fire a still small voice.


The interesting thing is that even though there were supernatural manifestations like earthquakes, storms, winds, and fires before the Lord, when all this noise subsided and there was silence. Elijah was able to hear clearly what seemed like a small whisper of a voice. So the glory was not in the earthquake, storm, or fire, but in the deep inward intimacy that flows through the divine relationship with the Heavenly Father. So, let's not chase visible manifestations even though they will come as signs of His presence, but let us seek after the Lord Himself.


I am awake to the deep responsibility for this generation as the voice called to proclaim not only in the wilderness but also on the highway, rooftops, basements, street corners, and any other platform where the voice of the Lord can be heard. 


Let's not chase visible manifestations, even though they will come as signs of His presence, but let us seek after the Lord Himself. 


Yahweh Bless


https://youtu.be/zw8zkC9jmgc

https://youtu.be/wZGCCKDJjDs

https://youtu.be/w5fLfiSN6Lo
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1BQJxnt0UwxD8IGbpTs5u3KoDsnJm-5_q

No comments:

Post a Comment

7000

In Elijah’s days, there were 7000 uncompromising men of God, who didn’t bow their knees to worthless and lifeless idols. God always have a...